Leading Financial Services organisation based in Bristol are looking to bring on board an experienced Finance Manager / Accountant to their team. This will be focussing on financial and statutory reporting for a key programme of work.
- The successful candidate will be working in the Operation Control and Oversight team.
- Building a Year-end Statutory and Regulatory year-end results production process
- The team are reconciling 200 spreadsheets
- Run month end analysis, business partnering, managing controls and balances and statutory reporting.
- Embedding updated ledger and Group Reporting processes into the business teams
- At least part qualified.
- Financial services experience is a must.
- Financial reporting experience is beneficial
- The ideal candidate should be able to show previous finance reporting, and either Life Insurance accounting experience.
- Experience supporting major change projects, results carve outs and the setup of new finance reporting processes would be advantageous.
- Previous experience running month end analysis.
This is an initial 3 month contract with the likelihood to extend based in Bristol, if this sounds a good fit please click apply.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com