Finance/Accounting - Actuarial Manager E
- Type Contract
- Salary £650 - £700 per annum +
- Location Brighton, East Sussex
- Sectors Banking and Finance
An Actuary Senior Manager is required by one of the markets leading investment banks you will play a pivotal role within the Finance department in assisting in high profile projects.
Some key responsibilities:
- Perform Solvency II risk calibration work, ensuring compliance with internal and external governance and controls. This covers both market and non-market risks for the Insurance Division, including defining suitable probability distributions appropriate to the risks the company is exposed to.
- Provide recommendations for risk calibrations, including key point summaries for senior management review sessions.
- Documenting output to the required Solvency II standards.
- German GAAP Reporting.
- Key Skills:
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to analyse and define an actuarial problem, come up with options to solving and make sensible recommendations.
- Advanced Excel skills. Create/modify spreadsheets, following company guidelines and policy on style, documentation and controls.
- Experience of R statistical software an advantage
- Candidates must be fully qualified and have a strong background within Insurance. If you feel this is the right role for you and are looking for a new challenge then please don't hesitate in sending your CV in.
Candidates must be fully qualified and have a strong background within Insurance. If you feel this is the right role for you and are looking for a new challenge then please don't hesitate in sending your CV in.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales