I am partnering with one of world's leading financial institution who are recruiting for Senior Finance Analyst based in the heart of the city. You will play a pivotal role within the finance team.
- Lead budget modeller for entire portfolio.
- Solely created, owned and maintained budget models for ancillary products, sold to existing credit card customers.
- ROI and NPV modelling for business cases and business development initiatives.
- Managed financial budgeting and reporting of retail partnerships.
- Responsible for pricing both credit and commercial products accordingly in line with business, commercial and regulatory requirements
- Managed calculation and submission of APR calculations for core credit card products.
- Regularly present results of conducted analysis to senior stakeholder, often providing recommendations
- Experience Of using SQL & SAS
- Ability to influence effectively and work as part of a team.
- Experience with impairment
- this is a great opportunity for a part qualified accountant. If you feel this is the right role for you and are looking for a new challenge then please don't hesitate in sending your CV in
This is a great opportunity for a part qualified accountant. If you feel this is the right role for you and are looking for a new challenge then please don't hesitate in sending your CV in.
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.