- Type Contract
- Salary £350 - £400 per day +
- Location Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Sectors Banking and Finance
A leading bank in Leeds are looking for a Financial Accountant to work on the IFRS 17 project which involves the new reporting standard for insurance contracts. This is a 3 month contract role, paying £350-£400 and is based in Leeds.
To act as a subject matter expert to determine the accounting requirements (financial reporting, operation controls and management reporting) and participate in the solution design for the accounting processes in General Insurance (GI) to meet IFRS 17 compliance. An initial period of analysis and high level solution design has taken place. This role will drill down to the lower level of requirements and design.
Experience / Knowledge
- Must be a qualified accountant with General Insurance financial reporting experience.
- Knowledge of IFRS 17 useful but not required. We will provide initial training on IFRS 17 and the analysis and design work completed to date and they will be supported by other SMEs on the project / programme with IFRS 17 knowledge.
- Previous work on projects useful but not a requirement.
If this sounds like you, please do not to apply. Alternatively, you can get in touch via the details below.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales