Financial Analyst - Alternative Investments - Luxembourg City
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- Sectors Banking and Finance, Finance and Operations, M & A
My client is a financial company specialised on handling Investment Portfolios. They have their Investment Headquarters in Luxembourg and are looking to strengthen their team with a Financial Analyst who will analyse and oversee a portfolio of Investments across Europe.
They are looking for a hands-on person with an analytic mindset and a first experience in the investment industry.
Responsibilities would be, but not be limited to, the following:
- Performance monitoring of an Investment portfolio;
- Analyse, evaluate and interpret the statistical and business related data;
- Performance Analysis and Forecast;
- Reporting Line directly towards the Group Head of Portfolio Management;
- Propose new procedures in order to maximise investment decisions.
Profile (Technical Skills):
- University graduate in relevant fields eg. Accounting, finance, Economics;
- Fluent in English;
- 2-4 years of relevant professional experience (controlling, accounting or Analysis);
- Excellent communication skills including report writing;
- Analytic mind and ability to synthesise.
- Part of a growing team with a role that can make the difference;
- Entrepreneurial spirit;
- Flexible working environment;
- Location in the city center
If this description should be in line with your expectations, please do not hesitate to apply for this position. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to give me a call or send an Email to Claude MAY.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.