Financial Controller- Money Markets, Treasury
A leading UK bank are looking for a Financial Controller to join their Treasury department.
This is on an initial 6 month contract, based in London City and paying £400-£450 daily.
- Money Market products knowledge (understanding the products and their booking and accounting)
- Balance Sheet & P&L reporting and control
- Playing an active part in the group's liability management exercises
- May be responsible for production, analysis, explanation and reporting of the daily, weekly and monthly profit and loss
- Develop MI and KPI for management reporting purposes
- Strong product knowledge around share capital and related reserves, senior debt issuance, dated and undated liabilities and related hedging derivatives;
- Strong technical accounting understanding around the treatment of the products and related disclosure around capital;
- Accountancy qualification is highly beneficial
- SAP, Oracle GL, Business Objects Query Tool, MS Access and Excel
If the above sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com