Financial Controller - Investment Company - Luxembourg (m/f)
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- Sectors Asset Management
Huxley is looking, for one of their clients, a human-sized structure, for a Financial Controller. As their activity is doing well, they are looking for a person they can rely on with a solid background in accounting or Audit. The person should be able to work autonomously and have a pro-active attitude. As it is a small structure, the Financial Controller should also be able to work in collaboration with his local team and the team in other entities of the Group.
- Supervising the bookkeeping done by the internal team;
- Ensure the Financial Reportings;
- Coordinate with all the internal teams and the external experts (Lawyers, Auditors, …);
- Conversion between different Accounting Standards.
- At least a 3 years degree in Accounting or Finance;
- Experience in a Service Provider or Investment company would be a plus (especially in Alternative Investments);
- Good team player and pro-active mindset;
- Good communication and organisational skills;
- Fluent in English, French or German would be a plus.
- Salary according to the market and your experience;
- A parking spot;
- A position in a company with a great reputation;
- An international and stimulating environment;
- A flexible and autonomous role.
If this opportunity interests you, feel free to forward your CV to Claude MAY. Successful applicants will be contacted within 1 week and we provide the complete confidentiality of your application.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.