World Leading Banking and Insurance business are looking to hire a Finance Reporting Accountant for a long term piece of work based out of their Bristol Office. You will be working alongside the project team on a critical programme of work delivering the financial responsibilities, due to the high workload in the team they are likely to extend.
The role will entail:
- Production of forecast and other financials
- Conducting ledger based investigation
- Contributing to the design and build of finance controls
- Building a Year-end Statutory and Regulatory year-end results production process
- Embedding updated ledger and Group Reporting processes into the business teams
The successful candidate will be:
- Fully qualified
- Experience as a Finance Manager or in a related financial reporting function
- Strong financial and transaction reporting expertise
- Life and Pensions experience desired
- Projects experience would be advantageous but not compulsory
If this sounds of interest please click apply.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales