I am currently recruiting for a Finance Reporting Manager to work for one of the UK's leading banks in Bristol
I am looking for an experienced accountant to support its Insurance & Wealth Finance Reporting team, backfilling team members who have been seconded onto projects.
The team is responsible for the Divisional Results and legal entity regulatory and Company's Act Reporting. The role requires a qualified accountant with experience of Insurance Finance Reporting.
The role entails:
- Supporting the production of the Divisions Group Result
- Managing and overseeing the operation of Finance Controls
- Supporting the Year-end Statutory and Regulatory year-end results production
- Conducting ledger based investigations as and when required
- Supporting ledger and Group Reporting system change impacting the team
- Qualified accountant
- Experience of Financial Reporting
- Experience in an Insurance capacity
If this sounds of interest then please do not hesitate to apply
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com