FIX Connectivity Analyst
My client in Midtown Manhattan is looking for FIX Connectivity Analysts to fill a full-time position. Base salary can to up to $110K and most work visas can be transferred. Candidates must have at least one year of FIX experience and expertise in a Unix/Linux environment. This is a client-facing position and the hiring managers are looking for someone who is very comfortable working with both external and internal users.
- FIX clients on-boarding to ecommerce trading platforms
- Maintaining internal and external FIX documentation
- Maintaining existing system configuration
- Provide FIX assistance and advise to external clients and internal teams
- An excellent understanding of FIX Protocol and FIX certification process
- Knowledge and experience working in Linux/Unix environments
- Proficiency in TCP/IP stack
- Knowledge of FX trading markets is also desired
If you are interested in this position, or know of anyone who may fit the profile, please apply online. Thanks!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.