As Product Controller, you will be:
- Reviewing the daily P&L, attribution analysis, and new trade review for one or more of the trading books
- Participating in month-end book close and review
- Reviewing the front-to-back reconciliation process
- Ensuring the day-to-day liaison with the other departments (trading desk, market risk, operations, valuation) regarding issues relating to P&L.
- Performing other ad hoc duties
Our client, a top-tier Securities firm, always needs Product Controllers on all fronts, so they will be considering you for several product lines within Fixed Income.
- Have Product Control experience (Fixed Income preferred)
- Possess a strong understanding of financial products
- Be fluent in Japanese (JLPT N1, native preferred)
- Be fluent in English (native preferred)
- Be highly proficient with Microsoft Excel (VBA, macros, pivots, vlookup)
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills
- Be a team player
- Have a strong motivation to learn and understand the specifics your desk and its business
- Possess an eye for detail, with an ability to interpret large amounts of data
- Show flexibility and self-motivation
- Be able to work and communicate effectively with the trading desk and members of other teams
- Have ownership mentality
Preferred qualifications: CPA, CFA
SThree Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.