A leading Investment Bank in the City of London are looking for a Fixed Income Trade Support Analyst to join their team. This is an initial 6 month contract and paying £250-£300 daily.
The role is within the Trade Support team. The primary functions are to undertake FOBO / MOBO reconciliations, operate TRAX Match, ensure timely and accurate clearing of Interest Rate Derivatives and provide Operational support to the Structured Products and Repo trading desks.
- Perform inter-system, cross entity and exchange trading reconciliations.
- Monitor trade flow of financing business using T0 inter system reconciliation tool to identify and correct exceptions.
- Clear Interest Rate Derivative basis trades via EUREX C7 clearing platform.
- Provide Operational support to the Structured Products trading desk, liaising with IPAs, internal legal and settlements teams to ensure correct setup, trade capture and timely settlement of new issues.
- Monitor TRAX Match for broker trade matching issues.
- Process quarterly EUREX and LIFFE Interest Rate Derivative expiries.
- Process Interest Rate Derivative Option expiries.
- Oversee the full life-cycle of the trade, ensuring downstream processes are completed.
- Liaise closely with internal Fixed Income Reorg team to ensure correct booking and timely processing of DWAC conversions and other Re-Org activities.
- Trade allocation and confirmation.
The following skills and experience are required for this role:
- Able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of all Fixed Income products across Rates, Credit, EM, MBS/ABS, Structured and IRD products.
- Have previous experience of Repo Middle Office functions and be able to demonstrate knowledge of all life cycle events relating to financing trades
- Good knowledge of New Issues and Debt Capital markets support processes.
- A good understanding of the post execution trade lifecycle from booking, allocation, confirmation and settlement.
Essential System experience
- EUREX C7 Clearing
- TRAX Match
If this sounds like you, please apply directly through this site. Alternatively, you can get in touch via the details below.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales