Fraud Analyst Team Lead
- Type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Sectors Banking and Finance
An international bank is looking to hire a Fraud Analyst Team Lead to be part of their team.
As a Fraud Analyst Team Lead, you will be required to lead ASP SFR Analytics and Implementation team in delivering accurate fraud risk analysis and optimizing financial fraud monitoring operations across the ASP region in accordance with the Group fraud risk strategy and the Global Policy and Principles for anti-money laundering and with local legal/regulatory requirements.
Location: Hong Kong
- Plan, coordinate and oversee the implementation of fraud risk analysis to identify fraud patterns and root problems;
- Participate new system or model implementation discussions and allocate sufficient resources to support analytical requests and system testing and monitor the progress;
- Support the setting of fraud control targets by analysing the historical performance and produce the latest fraud operation performance metric to all stakeholders;
- Liaise and coordinate with Global SFR and concerned parties on all analytics initiatives and ensuring they are designed and implemented according to the agreed schedule; and
- Coordinate with all stakeholders and identify and implement new fraud monitoring requirements to reduce fraud losses.
- Knowledge of Operational Risk in order to maintain awareness of fraud risk, identification fraud risk and provide timely assessment, mitigation and control to minimise risk in accordance with Group Operations FIM.
- Compliance / regulatory experience within the banking industry.
- Internal and external audit experience.
Contract duration: 6 months
Kindly send your updated CV if you are keen to take this role.
Nadhrah Naela Abdullah (Registration No.: R1872344)
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Gloabl Recruiters 2017