For a client in Barcelona we are looking for a freelance Business Analyst.
The main objective of the Business Analyst is to be the link between customer requirements and the development team.
Tasks will be:
- Business Requirements Gathering and documentation;
- Clearly identify the gap between specific customer requirements (Including Change Requests) and existing products features;
- Involvement both in the sales and development areas to support in terms of product features and specifications where needed against the project requirements
- Collaborate with both external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements in order to be able to deliver detailed and clear documentation: requirements, use cases, activity diagrams/bpm, user stories, etc.
- Contributing to product roadmaps and feature lists to be used in product, marketing, sales and pre-sales and as a high level starting point for projects implementation;
- Collaborate with the design team in defining the functionality (in terms of information flow and screen functionalities) for products, projects, prototypes;
- Defines features and requirements down to the User Story level;
- A deep knowledge of the process of transforming needs into formal requirements and specifications of software applications as the Business Analyst will be the reference point for all matters related to the requirements and features of the product.
- Software Engineering background/experience
- Experience in Business Analysis methodologies;
- Experience in Business Process Modeling methodologies;
- Experience in customer facing formal requirements elicitation and documentation techniques;
- Working knowledge of both traditional and Scrum or other Agile practices and methodologies;
- Able to work effectively in a matrix organization, collaborating with different areas and departments at the same time, working with delocalized teams;
- Excellent Organization and Communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Written and spoken English at negotiation level;
- Availability to travel internationally;
- An industry recognized Business Analysis certification is a plus.
- French and Spanish proficiency would be a plus
Start date: ASAP Location:
Duration: 6 months
If you are available or if you know someone else in your network who could be interested please get in touch. Please send us your updated CV, availability, rate and a short description of your relevant experience.
Thanks in advance and we look forward to hearing from you!
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.