- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Groningen
- Sectors Banking and Finance
The Front-End development team currently consists of 5 Developers who work closely with the Back End and Data Logic teams. Due to the increasing number of projects they are expanding the team. Our client's products and services are sold to some of the biggest financial institutions in the world and they are looking for somebody to help them continue to advance their world class technology.
The team currently works with these technologies: Java, AngularJS, Spring, Maven, Jenkins, TestNG, Junit.
You have an Agile mind set, excellent communication skills in English and thrive at breaking down complex concepts into easy to grasp components. You are also a quick learner who always wants to go a step further. You know how to leverage the knowledge of the team and use this too solve the tasks you have been given ownership of.
* Minimum BSc Computer Science or related
* Solid experience as a Front End Java developer
* You have strong communication skills and are next to a team member, a self starter. You have strong interest in finance.
* You are accurate and able to write solid codes
* You are sociable and have an outgoing personality
In this role, you will really have the opportunity to influence the company's product and therefor their performance.
Our client offers you a challenging role and the opportunity to grow your skill-set as part of a truly international team. You will be offered an informal working environment, attractive salary and a good work/life balance!
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.