Java/Scala Developer- Front Office- VP Level- Up to 125k- Tier 1 Investment Bank
A leading Investment Bank are seeking an exceptional Scala/Java technologist to join its FX eTrading team based in the London office.
The team are seeking a strong Java/Scala developer (low latency, threading, distributed systems, optimisation, performance tuning) to work on a client facing system with direct interaction with the Quant team and business.
In this role you will be interfacing directly with Quants and Traders and is "Front Office" in its most pure sense.
As a virtue the successful applicant will require exceptional communication and problem solving skills as the role sits within the Front Office.
This would be the perfect role for someone with ambitions to become a Quant/Strat in the future while staying at the forefront of technology.
Skills, experience and qualifications required:
- Exceptional core Java development skills (threading, distributed systems, tuning, performance optimisation)
- Experience with Java 8 is highly desirable
- Previous experience working in low latency trading environments is highly desirable
- Experience with FX products is useful but not essential (FX Spot experience)
- Previous Front Office trading experience
- Strong problem solving skills
For more information please get in touch to discuss further.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales