Full stack Developer
You are needed to join a leading commodities brokerage company based in London to work on some incredibly exciting projects as a full stack developer. You will be focusing on full stack java development with a core Java back end and web technology front end (Angular, Node, and HTML).
We are looking for a full stack developer with the following key skills;
- Experience developing large complex systems with Java
- Knowledge of web technologies such as Angular, Node and HTML
- Enjoys taking on responsibility for leading technical projects
- Happy working alongside the business
As a full stack developer, your time will be split between exciting new Greenfield developments to further the business, balanced with enhancing the existing system.
One of your biggest challenges as a full stack developer will be to develop the UI of the external facing trading platform using Angular, Node and HTML to enhance the users experience and making transitions as seamless as possible.
What's on offer for our full stack developer;
- Opportunity to work on real time systems with some of the latest tech
- A collaborative and full autonomous environment
- Extensive opportunities for self-development
- Competitive salary and extensive benefits - including a generous bonus scheme
Get your application started for this full stack developer position now!
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales