- Account Manager for a number of EMEA Fund Administration clients; typically Hedge Funds and Asset Managers
- Responsible for managing client issues and projects through to satisfactory resolution
- Ensure all services are provided to clients in accordance with the contracts and any service level agreements
- Ownership of client delivery, including though not limited to oversight and accountability of the day to day processing activities which include all facets of Fund Administration; Middle Back Office, Fund Accounting, and Investor Services
- Coordination of Fund Administration Board Reports and presenting at the quarterly Board Meetings
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- Industry/Accounting Qualifications preferred (ACCA, CA, CAIA, CFA, CIMA)
- Fund Accounting or Audit experience
- Solid understanding of operational risk and controls. Understanding of SOC 1.
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.