- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- Sectors Finance and Operations
We are currently looking for a
Fund Accountant for a major bank in Luxembourg
- Production & Validation of the NAV calculation;
- Validation of manual postings;
- Daily cash reconciliation with Custodians;
- Monitoring of NAV fluctuation and control of outstanding items;
- Year-end closings (control and review of accounts, closing of accounts) and fund events (merger, liquidation and similar events);
- Main contact point for requests from other internal teams and fund auditors.
To apply for this role, the following qualifications are required:
- Degree (University) in economics/business administration/accounting or final secondary school examinations;
- Work experience of at least 3-5 years in a similar position and environment and sound experience in fund accounting;
- Very good knowledge of accounting principles in general and a numerical literate;
- Good knowledge of value chain of funds admin processes;
- Good command of MS Excel and/or experience of complex funds and structured products would be considered as an advantage;
- Strong analytical, organisation and coordination skills;
- Very good teamwork and communication skills;
- A very good command of English is essential. Knowledge of German or French an advantage.
If your background fits with the above mentioned specifications, please provide us with the updated version of your resume.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.