- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Luxembourg
- Sectors Banking and Finance
Fund Accountant for a major bank in Luxembourg
- Late Shift (01:00 p.m. 10:00 p.m.)
* Production & Validation of the NAV calculation;
* Validation of manual postings;
* Daily cash reconciliation with Custodians;
* Monitoring of NAV fluctuation and control of outstanding items;
* Year-end closings (control and review of accounts, closing of accounts) and fund events (merger, liquidation and similar events);
* Oversight of a pool of 4-5 junior accountants and support of these;
* Main contact point for requests from other internal teams and fund auditors.
To apply for this role, the following qualifications are required:
* Degree (University) in economics/business administration/accounting or final secondary school examinations;
* Work experience of at least 3-5 years in a similar position and environment and sound experience in fund accounting;
* Very good knowledge of accounting principles in general and a numerical literate;
* Good knowledge of value chain of funds admin processes;
* GP3 knowledge desired, good command of MS Excel and/or experience of complex funds and structured products would be considered as an advantage;
* Strong analytical, organisation and coordination skills;Very good teamwork and communication skills;
* Proactive and self-starting, ability to push for progress;
* A very good command of English is essential. Knowledge of German or French an advantage.
If your background fits with the above mentioned specifications, please provide us with the updated version of your resume.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.