Fund Administrator required for one of our leading financial software clients to become an Account Manager. This well-established and growing company are seeking an Fund Administrator to become a Account Manager to join their London team. This position involves actively managing the service deliverables to the client by maintaining a proactive dialogue. The company already hold a great share within the market and are now rapidly expanding; they take great pride in their teams and are looking for employees who they can invest in and move forward with their business and help compliment their growth.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a number of EMEA Fund Administration clients, typically hedge funds and asset managers
- Working closely with clients to understand their needs and service requirements
- Ownership of client delivery, including oversight and accountability of day to day processing activities (Fund Administration, Middle Back Office, Fund Accounting, Investor Services)
- ACCA, CA, CAIA, CFA, CIMA qualifications
- Strong track record of successful client management within the financial industry
- Strong interpersonal and client service skills
- IAQ or IMC qualifications beneficial
Fund Administrator, Fund accounting, fund accountant, account manager, account management, hedge fund, asset management, wealth management, fund administration, otc, iaq, imc, acca, cima, client services, financial services
If you are interested in the above position, please apply below!
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales