Fund Administrator Specialist (M/F)
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Luxembourg
- Sectors Banking and Finance
Our client, an international investment manager, is currently looking for a Fund Administrator. This person will be working within a team and ensuring the life-cycle of the funds by executing fund mergers and liquidation. He/she will review the impacts for the funds and will be in charge of the coordination with all partners. He/she will also ensure the oversight and the control of the services provided for retail funds.
Key responsibilities of the Fund Administrator which may include but will not be limited to:
* Taking care of new funds and share class launches and related projects;
* Reviewing and preparing application forms;
* Ensuring the budget implementation;
* Assuring the oversight and control of the services provided for retail funds;
* Proposing and following the implementation of initiatives;
* Maintaining comprehensive service level agreements (SLA);
* Performing the oversight and control of the services provided for retail funds and of service control reports, business continuity management reports…
* Liaising with Middle Office / Front Office and the service provider.
* Collaborating with colleagues in an international environment
* Participating to ad hoc cross border projects.
Education & Background of the Senior Compliance Officer:
* Master Degree/BAC+5 in Business Management, Economic, Finance or similar;
* At least 5 years of experience in asset management as auditor, fund accountant, fund administrator;
* Good knowledge of classical fund range as well as derivatives;
* Strong understanding of Merger & Liquidation, new product implementation and the relevant rules and regulations about asset management business;
* Excellent command of English and French, both written and verbal. Knowledge of German or Italian languages will be considered as an advantage;
* Excellent organizational and computer skills (MS Office, in particular Excel and ACCESS; VBA and programming skills would be an asset;
* Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and possess professional work ethic.
What on offer:
* The opportunity to work in a multicultural environment;
* The possibility to improve your existing skills and develop your expertise;
* Salary and package linked with your background and performance.
Do not hesitate to send your application to Huxley Luxembourg.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
If this opportunity does not correspond to your expectations, do not hesitate to share it with people in your network who could be interested !
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.