HUXLEY Luxembourg is urgently looking a Fund Compliance Analyst for one of its biggest client.
- Do you have strong experience in Fund Compliance ?
- Do you have very good knowledge of Luxembourg Regulatory Framework ?
- Are you fluent in English ?
If the answers to these questions are Yes, then this opportunity could be for you.
- Implementation and second reviews of the investment objectives and policy (including regulatory monitoring for UCITS and SIFs)
- Reviews of provisions contained in the Investment Management Agreements
- Escalate investment compliance issues and breaches in a timely manner to the Compliance Specialist
- Prepare the impact valuation as well as CSSF communication in case of active breaches
- Preparation of the Client Communication including reports for the Funds' Governing Bodies
- Implementation of new Clients, analysis of prospectus changes
- Review and maintain the Investment Compliance and Control Procedures up to date
- Participate to Business Development projects
- Experience of 3-5 years in a similar position
- Very good knowledge of financial instruments
- Very Good working knowledge of Excel and Bloomberg would be a plus
- Attention to details and constant focus on quality and client service
- Seek to develop own skills and capability on a self motivated basis
Please do not hesitate to get back to us if you (or one of your contacts) are interested in the opportunity directly by emailing us back or by telephone on +352 27 00 44 15.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.