My client is an investment management company. The company is one of the leaders in the real estate industry and Luxembourg manages five funds (two open-ended funds and three closed-ended funds) for more than four billion of AUM.
Luxembourg is looking for a legal expert in order to manage one of their newly created funds.
The legal team is locally composed of five fund legal experts. Each collaborator is responsible for one fund from A to Z and has regular contacts with investors.
- You will be responsible for one fund from A to Z from the incorporation to the liquidation.
- Day to day legal administration (financing, disposals, acquisitions …).
- You will be the point of contact for third parties and will make sure that deadlines are met.
- You will liaise with investors on a regular basis and will answer their queries.
- You will also have regular contacts with your colleagues from different offices (front office, risk department …).
- You have experience in fund legal (ideally real estate).
- You are fluent in English, any other language is an added value.
- You are proactive and are flexible.
- You are very good communication skills.
- You are detail oriented and are able to abide to tight deadlines.
- A salary paid on 12 months
- A discretionary bonus.
- Lunch vouchers.
- 30 days of holidays.
- Parking to be discussed.
- Career evolution within the group
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.