I am currently recruiting for an FX Associate to work for one of the UK's leading banks in London
The candidate will work as part of the GFX management team who are responsible for the co-ordination and oversight of end to end trades lifecycle management. Aimed at improving efficiency and supporting the business and our clients through front to back trade processing.
- Co-ordination and oversight of the end to end trade life cycle management across onshore and service centre locations.
- To ensure the whole team delivers excellent client service to internal and external clients.
- To continually analyse workflows, issue tracking and trend analysis of errors / exceptions and provide process improvement recommendation.
- Regular attendance in front to back senior stakeholder forums.
- Ensure oversight and accurate reporting of trades and confirmation breaches to stakeholders and in line with regulatory requirements.
- Allow early error discovery and potential to improve the Operations risk profile.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Very good understanding of the FX/MM business.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels both written and oral with an exceptional aware mess of client needs and a desire to deliver excellence in customer service.
- Good leadership skills
- Self motivated team player that is willing to contribute to the success of the business objectives.
- Show initiative, a positive attitude to change and a flexible approach to working hours.
- Promotes, creates and implements policies and procedures.
- Good time management skills.
- Able to manage multiple tasks / priorities / projects.
- Ability to think creatively, solve problems, promote solutions and identify opportunities to improve existing processes and controls
- Demonstrates an aptitude for learning and development - identifying and addressing department's needs.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com