|Location: London||Salary: Up to £400 per day +|
|Sector: Banking and Finance||Type: Contract|
The candidate will work as part of the GFX management team who are responsible for the co-ordination and oversight of end to end trades lifecycle management. Aimed at improving efficiency and supporting the business and our clients through front to back trade processing.
* Co-ordination and oversight of the end to end trade life cycle management across onshore and service centre locations.
* To ensure the whole team delivers excellent client service to internal and external clients.
* To continually analyse workflows, issue tracking and trend analysis of errors / exceptions and provide process improvement recommendation.
* Regular attendance in front to back senior stakeholder forums.
* Ensure oversight and accurate reporting of trades and confirmation breaches to stakeholders and in line with regulatory requirements.
* Allow early error discovery and potential to improve the Operations risk profile.
Knowledge & Experience:
* Very good understanding of the FX/MM business.
* Excellent communication skills at all levels both written and oral with an exceptional aware mess of client needs and a desire to deliver excellence in customer service.
* Good leadership skills
* Self motivated team player that is willing to contribute to the success of the business objectives.
* Show initiative, a positive attitude to change and a flexible approach to working hours.
* Promotes, creates and implements policies and procedures.
* Good time management skills.
* Able to manage multiple tasks / priorities / projects.
* Ability to think creatively, solve problems, promote solutions and identify opportunities to improve existing processes and controls
* Demonstrates an aptitude for learning and development - identifying and addressing department's needs.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com