FX Cash Middle Office Associate
- Type Contract
- Salary £250 - £280 per day +
- Location London, England
- Sectors Banking and Finance
A leading UK bank are looking for an FX Cash Middle Office Associate to join their team. You will be assisting in ensuring the smooth running of the FX Cash Middle Office function; Timely deal capture, amendments and lifecycle management.
This is a contract role for 3 months, based in London City and a daily rate of £280.
- Supporting the efficient and smooth running of day to day business
- Remove strain on Trading to allow them to focus on Risk
- Operational Effectiveness & Control
- Middle Office Duties including
- Trade Amendments
- Assist Traders when unexplained jumps in P&L or Risk occur
- Monitoring of Key Control Reports
- Ensuring Wash Books remain flat
- Understanding of Front to Back trade flow
- Middle office & FX experience
- Experience in a similar role
- Ability to pick up new processes quickly
- Lateral thinking to identify improvements in processes
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply. Alternatively, you can get in touch via the details below.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales