- Type Contract
- Salary Up to £750 per day +
- Location London, England
- Sectors Insurance
One of the largest professional services firm in Banking and Finance are currently recruiting a number of GDPR Analysts for a number of dynamic projects they have live.
This is a twelve-month contract based in the City of London, where you will have the opportunity to apply your GDPR skillset on a variety of clients within the financial sector; therefore you will be continuously growing your own portfolio.
As a GDPR Analyst for one of the biggest Advisory firms in the UK your responsibilities will include:
- Conduct GAP analysis of current level of data protection compliance and assessing their preparedness for the GDPR.
- Dealing with client enquiries about the application of current and future Data Protection law.
- Conduct training and awareness sessions around the changes to data protection law coming in May 2018.
- To provide clients with practical, risk-based data protection compliance advice.
As a GDPR Analyst, you will have the following qualities/experience:
- 5 years minimum experience of data protection/compliance.
- Product knowledge of financial service businesses is preferred.
- Strong analytic ability to assess business requirements from a data management perspective.
- Experience of presenting and/or delivery to senior management.
This contract opportunity is paying up to £750 a day, therefore do not hesitate to get in touch on 0207 469 5041 if you are interested.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com