One of the largest professional services firm in Banking and Finance are currently recruiting a number of GDPR Analysts for a number of dynamic projects they have live.
This is a twelve-month contract based in the City of London, where you will have the opportunity to apply your GDPR skillset on a variety of clients within the financial sector; therefore you will be continuously growing your own portfolio.
As a GDPR Analyst for one of the biggest Advisory firms in the UK your responsibilities will include:
- Conduct GAP analysis of current level of data protection compliance and assessing their preparedness for the GDPR.
- Dealing with client enquiries about the application of current and future Data Protection law.
- Conduct training and awareness sessions around the changes to data protection law coming in May 2018.
- To provide clients with practical, risk-based data protection compliance advice.
As a GDPR Analyst, you will have the following qualities/experience:
- Experience of data protection/compliance.
- Product knowledge of financial service businesses is preferred.
- Strong analytic ability to assess business requirements from a data management perspective.
- Experience of presenting and/or delivery to senior management.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales