GDPR Business Analyst
- Type Contract
- Salary £400 - £500 per day +
- Location London
- Sectors Banking and Finance
A leading bank are looking for a GDPR Business Analyst to join their team on the delivery of a significant change associated with GDPR and data protection compliance and its impacts across the Bank on a rolling contract basis in London.
The role will require to support and drive forward key business and technical change projects. You will also be required to work on a large programme of work to analyse and align a number of related change initiatives across the organisation.
* Good Understanding of Data protection and how it is applied.
* GDPR knowledge and experience is desirable.
* Previously experience of large transformation programme delivery
* Been involved in a project for the whole lifecycle
* Strong change management skills
* Skilled in the full MS Office suite, including Visio and Project
* Process mapping using BPMN
* TOM experience
* Experience using IBM BlueWorks to map processes
* Previously worked in the financial services industry
If this is of interest to you then please get in touch with an updated CV and we can arrange a time to talk.
Look forward to hearing from you,
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com