GDPR Business Analyst
A leading bank are looking for a GDPR Business Analyst to join their team on the delivery of a significant change associated with GDPR and data protection compliance and its impacts across the Bank on a rolling contract basis in London.
The role will require to support and drive forward key business and technical change projects. You will also be required to work on a large programme of work to analyse and align a number of related change initiatives across the organisation.
Key Skills to be successful:
- Previously worked in a consultancy
- Must have Master Data Management
- Good Understanding of Data protection and how it is applied.
- GDPR knowledge and experience is desirable.
- Been involved in a project for the whole lifecycle
- Strong change management skills
- Skilled in the full MS Office suite, including Visio and Project
- Process mapping using BPMN
- TOM experience
- Previously worked in the financial services industry
Please only apply if you have all the relevant skills in order to be successful
If this is of interest to you then please get in touch with an updated CV and we can arrange a time to talk.
Look forward to hearing from you,
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales