We are looking for a team player who would be inserted in joining a fast paced/high pressure environment, on a team that supports the Global Infrastructure system for the bank. This team is an essential role for not only technology but the success of the daily operations globally. This role sits at the core of the infrastructure.
- Provide Linux operating support. RHEL 5x/6x/7x.
- Provide troubleshooting support and advanced analysis
- Provide LDAP Administration and support
- Support of other Services Portfolio
SSO - Single Sign On / SSO federation with external clients.
SMTP - All mail into and out of the bank and to and from servers
DNS - Domain Name System, resolving hostnames and IP addresses within and external.
LDAP - Central directory for all users and service accounts in the bank
DHCP - IP address allocation, used for everything from new server builds to Voice systems
NTP - Network Time Protocol, Providing synchronized time to all systems globally, Meinberg systems.
Kerberos - A key based authentication mechanism used by users and applications
RSA SecurID - two-factor authentication system to secure access to the network
CyberArk Password Vault - digital vault for securing and managing privileged passwords
Skills & Experience Required:
- SSO concepts / Manage infrastructure.
- DNS / LDAP / OpenDJ knowledge
- NTP / Kerberos and Cyber Ark.
- LDAP concepts / Manage / monitor replication
- Strong ability to troubleshoot issues and provide resolution
- Python / Prerl / Bash Script and code development experience is preferred.
- Ability and desire to learn and work independently as well as in a team
- Project management and organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Strong Understanding of Linux operating system and working knowledge.
- Strong understanding of Mail / Proofpoint infrastructure.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.