We are looking to recruit experienced pragmatic Go developers who have a focus on delivery and have a keen interest in working on Crypto Currency, Blockchain and Machine Learning related projects using cutting-edge technologies.
This is a great opportunity for someone to work at the forefront of technology and gain experience in the emerging world of Crypto Currencies and Blockchain technologies.
You will join our technically astute and passionate development team, building our next generation Crypto mining platform.
This role offers great flexibility with working location (potential for remote working) and the salary is negotiable.
What you'll do
- Develop high quality, maintainable, and scaleable solutions
- Own delivery of features end to end, analysis and design
- Take ownership of systems and servers stability over the different environments
- Investigate new tools/technologies/ideas to promote further improvement of the system
- Promote and enforce best practices, existing development guidelines and continuous code improvement.
What you'll bring
- Passionate in building cutting-edge, high quality applications
- Quick learner, Creative thinker & Researcher
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Required Technical Skills:
- Full-stack development experience
- Experience with Go, including Go routines and Channels
- Knowledge of Gorilla, Micro, Go Kit, gRPC or similar
- Experience in automated testing, continuous integration, git workflows (feature branches, github flow etc)
- Experience developing Rest/WebSocket/HTTP and/or Socket based API's.
- Experience working on distributed systems e.g. Microservices, Client/Server
- Experience with SQL and NoSql Databases
- Good understanding of Linux/Unix
To apply to this GoLang Developer role please submit your CV below - all applicants will receive a call within 24 hours of applying.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales