Graduate Engineer- Mechatronics/ rotor dynamics knowledge
- Type Permanent
- Location Bristol, England
- Sectors Specialist Manufacturing
My client who manufacture hi-tech industrial machines are seeking a dedicated, enthusiastic and well organised graduate design engineer to join their team in Bristol.
What will you be doing?
The successful candidate will work within different areas of the business to gain knowledge and hands on experience to become a fully competent, skilled and practical engineer in this exciting and fast-moving industry.
Who will you be working for?
As a Graduate Mechanical Engineer, you'll be working for an established company with a reputation of delivering outstanding solutions to an array of clients. You can rest assured that your commitment and talent will be recognised in a company who will ensure you're given the support and tools to excel within your role.
- A sound understanding of mechanical engineering principles and an appreciating of manufacturing principles
- A sound understanding of design, rotor dynamics with competency in modelling, analysis and
- software tools.
- A good communicator with the ability to be able to deal with varying stakeholders including customers, suppliers and staff in a professional manner
- Someone with a good work ethic who wants to learn and develop
- Please send your up to date CV ASAP for interview consideration.
- £25k - £30k per annum (plus bonus) commensurate with experience and skills
- Degree/HND or equivalent in mechatronics or mechanical
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales