Group Life Claims Assessors
- Type Permanent
- Salary $80000 - $100000 per annum + Bonus + Flexi Hours
- Location Melbourne CBD
- Sectors Banking and Finance
* Sought after office location in Melbourne's CBD
* Leading Australian insurance provider
* Leader in the group & retail life insurance market in Australia
* Melbourne CBD
* Great company culture, reinforced by employees
* Various employee benefits that promote a healthy work/life balance
* Defined career path
As a Life Claims Assessor in the Wholesale Claims team, you can expect to be performing the following tasks:
* Managing and assessing a portfolio of IP & TPD claims
* Day to day communication with key stake holders
* Requesting medical and financial information
* Making decisions according to your delegated authority level.
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* A minimum of 12 months experience as a life claims assessor in either Group or Retail;
* Experience dealing with return to work (RTW)
* Excellent customer service skills and attention to detail
Additionally, degree qualifications in an a Finance, Allied Health or Legal related discipline will be highly regarded.
How to Apply:
If you meet the above criteria for this, please submit your CV and apply within. Alternatively,if you would like to have a discussion regarding the position, or any other positions, feel free to contact Elliot Williams on 02 8251 2108.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.