Hands on Project Manager NEEDED! Referrals Appreciated!
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Chicago, Illinois
- Sectors Banking and Finance, Finance and Operations
Interested in working hands on development teams as a project manager? Do you have interest in working within capital markets? This project management role in Downtown Chicago could be a perfect fit for you!
A client in downtown Chicago is looking for a project manager who will be responsible for working alongside development teams to drive multiple projects. This Project Manager will working in an agile environment, and is responsible for accountability on the success of the program, maintaining the budget, and meeting business requirements. This Project Manager is responsible for meeting key performance objectives, managing risk, and seeing processes through.
- Drive project deliverables
- Develop and monitor plans and project schedules
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Work as a project administrator and communicate with executive level
- Experience in an iterative software development methodology (Agile, RUP, or SCRUM)
- Understanding of JIRA
- Understanding of finance, capital markets, and/or trade lifecycle
If this position seems like it would be a good fit, please reply back with an updated version of your resume and a time that works best to speak. On the other hand, if this position is not of interest to you, please feel free to forward this opportunity to anyone in your professional network who would be interested in this type of role.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.