We have a unique opportunity for an Engineering Manager to join a world-leader in the design and manufacture of high-tech systems at their base in Gloucestershire.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will responsible for developing and maintaining a competent Engineering infrastructure and capability. You will be required to resource, manage and monitor the Engineering Department to perform design analysis and development activities on engineering projects and ensure projects are achieved in a timely manner, to budget and of the required quality.
As Engineering Manager you'll be responsible for the following;
- To ensure consistency and compliancy of system design development
- To develop, maintain and support business plans and budgets
- To manage and develop the Engineering process and work procedures in accordance with Company Business Management System
- To foster an environment of accountability, delivery expertise, customer focus and product and technical innovation
To apply for this role you must have the following experience:
- Management/ leadership experience within an high-tech engineering environment
- Technical background in electro-mechanical systems engineering
- Experience of working in either the aerospace or defence industry would be and advantage but not essential
This position would provide a starting basic salary of £50,000-£65,000 depending on experience level, plus a competitive benefits package.
If you would be interested in this opportunity or would like more information then please apply with a copy of your latest CV.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales