Huxley is helping a leading PE/RE investment company in finding its future Head of Accounting. The person will be based in Luxembourg and will be in charge of overseeing accounting, transaction structuring, tax and legal.
You will be joining the growing team of 3 accounting and legal experts who report to you.
The ideal applicant will have a deep knowledge in PE/RE and an experience in 4 years in investment management. He/she will be familiar with EU taxation, consolidation and fair market value. The person will also be keen on improving their existing processes and technology.
- Financial statements and reporting.
- Liaising with fund managers, investors, …
- Transaction structuring: reviewing documentation, establishment of new entities, managing tax & legal structuring with the internal tax and legal departments,
- Recruitment and development of team members.
- Participating in the European strategy.
- Process and technology improvement.
- You are fluent in English, any other European language is an asset.
- You have 10 years + experience in RE/PE.
- You have a strong knowledge in LUX GAAP and IFRS.
- You understand consolidation mechanism.
- You are familial with LPAs, fair market value, …
- You have good knowledge in EU taxation.
- You have team management experience.
- You are flexible and are able to adapt to different audiences.
- You are solution oriented and are able to abide to tight deadlines.
- The opportunity to join a leading investment company.
- The opportunity to participate in the group EU strategy.
- Salary in line with the market and performance bonus .
- Location: Luxembourg city, next to the train station.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.