A leading manufacturer are seeking a Head of Finance to join their team near Slough. If you have the ability to take control of UK and European finance operations, then you could be the Finance Director that we've been looking for.
What will you be doing?
As a Finance Director, you will be reporting directly into the Managing Director and will have the following responsibilities:
- Deliver a successful ERP implementation.
- Manage; development of strategy, sales negotiations and quotations.
- Act as a key spokesman for the business and with external stakeholders.
- Ensure all reporting for the group are met to the set deadlines.
- Manage year end audits.
- Take control of purchasing and ensure the supply chain operates at an optimal level.
- Get involved with projects, believe in them and drive them forward.
What skills/experience should you have?
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Experience working within engineering / Manufacturing.
- System implementation.
- Knowledge of tax structures. GAAP would be beneficial.
- 10+ years of finance/accounting experience including global people and functional leadership experience.
What can we offer you?
- Pension scheme.
- Company car.
- Private health care.
If you're an entrepreneurial Head of Finance who wants a new role please send an up to date CV and I will make sure to get in touch ASAP.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales