Head of Information Security Strategy & Architecture
Looking for a Head of Information's security for a Retail Bank located in London.
Head of Information Security will help develop and maintain the information security Architecture and lead a team of security consultant's with technical and risk management skills who are embedded into the change lifecycle. The role will support and maintain the CISO function and requires a dynamic individual who can balance security needs with business requirements, to deliver best in lass information security services. This is a 3 month rolling contract based in London, offering between £700-£800 depending on experience. Key Requirements
- Banking Industry experience
- Over 10 years' experience in design, implementation and operation of large-scale security architecture solutions in a large and complex environment.
- Knowledge of all areas of IT Security, including Identity and Access Management; Single Sign On; Secure communications and network protection; Data protection and privacy; Security Management; Audit; Cryptographic services; and Security Assurance and Maturity Assessment
- Experience of designing innovative IT Security technology systems.
- Experience with e-commerce and high volume online systems
- Up-to-date knowledge of cyber and information security trends and threats facing financial services.
- Proven ability to attract, develop, retain and manage talent.
- Demonstrate good influencing, communications, interpersonal and organizational skills
- CISM, CISSP, or equivalent.
- Additional certifications (preferred):
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor/Lead Implementer
- PCI-DSS QSA, PCIP
The manager is looking to conduct interviews as soon as next week, if this opportunity is coming at the right time and you are interested in discussing further please send across your most up to date C.V, and I will be in touch. I Look forward to speaking to you.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com