One of our investment management clients is looking for a Head of Infrastructure to joint them
As the Head of Infrastructure your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide continual improvements and advancements to infrastructure, desktop delivery, disaster recovery, cyber security and business continuity.
- Help the company define and implement an IT Infrastructure and cyber strategy for growth, ongoing security and building efficient set of systems.
- Ensuring incident, problem and knowledge management with IT vendors to monitor and respond to incidents and requests in line with the firms agreed vendor service level agreements.
- Microsoft Azure
- Vendor management
- Network administration and support
Inter personal skills:
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently without supervision and use initiative to find solutions
-Demonstrates conceptual thinking ability by identifying key issues and developing possible solutions
- Confident, with excellent oral/written communication skills
If you are not considering any roles at the moment, would you happen to know anyone in your network who has similar experience to yourself who are either coming to an end of their contract or just looking for a change? We're always happy to offer referral fees here at Huxley (up to £100), Feel free to get in touch if you do or for more information anything else,
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales