Head of Infrastructure Engineering
- Type Permanent
- Salary S$280000 - S$350000 per annum + competitive
- Location Singapore, Singapore
- Sectors Banking IT, Global Markets, Functional IT, IT-Consulting, Project Management
A leading global bank is looking to hire an experienced infrastructure architect to take on the role as a Head of Infrastructure Engineering. This is a highly senior and a strategic role for the bank. The infrastructure architect expected to take on this role should have the experience in a broad range of infrastructure solutions to pick up multiple design projects across multiple infrastructure disciplines.
Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Developing architectural governance and system road maps and direction for the infrastructure systems and services for the bank
- Work with the technical architects to further develop architecture blueprints, strategies, patterns and specifications
- Driving efforts to globalize and standardize technology platforms
- Oversee emerging technology strategy, development, and deployment
To be successful in this role, one must have:
- Extensive experience of infrastructure design and architecture
- Exposure to Cloud strategy and implementation would be desirable
- Strong influencing and leadership skills
- Ability to convey complex information across multiple audiences, including senior and external partners
- Experience of successfully leading projects which transform technology and business processes
- Experience with global architectures and operations strongly preferred
- "Green-field" thinking
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Submit your profile or contact April Jimenez at a.jimenez (at) huxley.com.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200720126E. Licence Number: 16S8216. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1114485.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Gloabl Recruiters 2017