Huxley is currently working with a private banking group in order to help them in recruiting their future Head of Legal. The group is present in several countries in Europe and Luxembourg employs around 50 professionals.
As Head of Legal you will be the legal referral for the bank in Luxembourg and will work in autonomy.
- You will report to the Managing Director and will liaise with your colleagues from other departments on a regular basis.
- You will be in charge of managing all the legal files (banking law, contract law and labour law).
- Regulatory watch in collaboration with the Head of Compliance.
- Negotiating and managing contracts.
- You are fluent in French and English.
- You have a degree in law and have a good knowledge in Luxembourg's banking law.
- You have a strong experience in legal (10 years) +.
- You are proactive and creative.
- You are detail oriented and have good communication skills.
- A salary in line with the market.
- Discretionary bonus.
- Lunch vouchers.
- 35 days of holidays.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your application to Marie Bianchi. Successful candidates will be contacted within one week.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.