Head of Transfer Agent
AML & Registration Department
Our client, an international investment service company offering asset management, wealth management and related services, is currently looking for a Head of Transfer Agent - AML & Registration Department. This person will be responsible for a team and report to the Head of Services in order to support the department. The successful candidate will be in charge of identify investors, open investors' accounts and perform daily checks related to our AML/CFT obligations.
Key responsibilities of the Head of Transfer Agent which may include but will not be limited to:
- Ensure that the following activities are performed and be implicated in their realisation:
- Identify investors using a risk-based approach according the legislation and internal directives;
- Collect, analyse and archive AML/KYC documentation;
- Configure and keep up-to-date client databases;
- Ensure documentation is updated as regulations change;
- Perform daily checks of transactions using systems configured to account for AML regulations;
- Communicate with clients and investors when necessary.
- Take part in local & cross-departmental projects and collaborate with other departments and business lines;
- Be in charge of monthly presentation to the Client Acceptance Committee;
- Assure a technological and regulatory watch.
- Manage a team of several people;
- Be the referent for the team and explain to them the TA regulatory and procedural framework;
- Perform the overview of all the team's activities;
- Lead project and coordinate the staff's collaboration;
- Proactively anticipate needs coming from innovations and adapt process and procedure.
Education & Background:
- Master Degree/BAC+5 in Economy, Finance, Business Management or similar;
- At least 7 years of experience working in a managerial role in the field of AML/KYC and/or on a compliance team;
- Good knowledge of the investment fund industry (custodian bank, transfer agent and fund administration);
- Strong understanding of the relevant rules and regulations such as AML/KYC, FATCA, CRS and AIFMD;
- Excellent command of English & French, both written and verbal;
- Excellent organisational and computer skills;
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation and possess professional work ethic.
What on offer:
- The opportunity to work in a multicultural environment;
- The possibility to improve your existing skills and develop your expertise;
- Salary and package linked with your background and performance.
Do not hesitate to send your application to Huxley Luxembourg.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
If this opportunity does not correspond to your expectations, do not hesitate to share it with people in your network who could be interested!
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.