HR Manager - Law Firm - Luxembourg (m/f)
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- Sectors Banking and Finance, Asset Management
My client is an international Law Firm. They are actually looking for an experienced HR Manager for their Luxembourg Office. This person should already have at least 10 years of experience in a HR generalist position as it will be a role that will touch to all HR related aspects. To handle the variety of the responsibility, the HR Manager will be assisted by an HR Officer and report directly to the Managing Partner.
Responsibilities would be, but not be limited to, the following:
- Talent Management and Career Development;
- All aspects of Employee Retention and Employee Satisfaction;
- Employee Benefits;
- Talent Acquisition and Onboarding;
- Updating and Implementing of all HR Policies;
- Management of allocated Budget;
- Employee Evaluation;
- Employee Contracts, Work Permits and other Administrative Aspects related to Human Resources.
Profile (Technical Skills):
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in an HR generalist role;
- Fluent in English and French;
- Strong knowledge of Luxembourg Labour Law and Labour Market;
- Project Oriented working mindset and Entrepreneurial spirit;
- Result-oriented approach;
- Excellent communication skills including report writing.
- High responsibility role;
- Market conform salary and advantages;
- Flexible working environment;
- Location in the city center.
If this description should be in line with your expectations, please do not hesitate to apply for this position. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to give me a call or send an Email to Claude MAY.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.