A worldwide Mechanical Contractor is seeking an additional H&S Advisor to work on their Energy from Waste Site in Edinburgh.
The business are looking to increase head count and need additional support for the extra work load.
* Candidates should possess a recognised HSE qualification (NEBOSH or equivalent)
* Preferably some sector related experience.
* Tech IOSH (working towards Graduate/Chartered status)
* OHSAS 18001/ISO14001/9001 Internal auditor
* Wide range of industry based HSE knowledge and an understanding of Legal Compliance.
* Ability to address issues and identify mitigating actions required
* Knowledge of Management systems i.e. HSE & Quality
* Experience of working on site
Day rate is competitive at this time with a working day of 10 hours (7 - 5).
If you're interested, please attach and send a copy of your CV of contact Ross Baron @ Huxley Engineering
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales