Job Title: Hydraulic Power Unit Engineer
Contract Length: 6 Months
This leading Oil & Gas Company are looking for an Hydraulic Power Unit Engineer with experience in the industry. This tight knit team want a contract engineer to start in the next few weeks and hit the ground running.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Experienced in design & development of Hydraulic Units.
- Understanding customers specification through design, testing and hand over (Full project life cycle).
- Good knowledge of interface equipment - ISO-13628-6, API-17F & DNV-2.7-1 / 2.7-3.
- AutoCAD experience - Schematics, BOM generation, I/O schedules and cable schedules.
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical engineering is desirable.
Hydraulic Power Unit Engineer | Contract | Oil & Gas | Bristol
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales