|Location: Manhattan||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Banking and Finance||Type: Permanent|
This role comes with daily tasks that will rely heavily on the ability to communicate clearly and professionally as you will be client facing and hold responsibility for team development.
A goal of the IAM Architect is to understand and interpret IAM strategies and align them to the requirements of business. The IAM Architect will leverage identity management programs to increase security, improve efficiency, and support growth.
* Deliver and manage IAM programs/ services - authentication, authorization, provisioning, access requests
* Provision workflows, analytics, SSO, privileged accounts, API Management
* Leverage Identity Management program by increasing security, improving efficiency, and supporting growth
* Interpret IAM direction and strategies - communicating to technical and non-technical people
* Contribute to overall effort and direction of IAM organization
* IAM subject matter expert - leading and developing team members' skillsets
* Translate security requirements into technical IAM capabilities
* Guide IAM solutions - design, development, and support of privileged accounts
* Computer Science or related field degree- Masters or Bachelors
* 5+ yrs IAM experience - Privileged Access Management, Authentication, Directory Services
* 2+ yrs Project Management experience leading technical team and initiatives
* Expertise in Microsoft Active Directory, authentication and LDAP design, configuration, and deployment SME knowledge of Active Directory, and Identity Management products
* Advanced level of knowledge with ADFS, Kerberos, NTLM, OAuth, SAML, and other authentication methods.
* Proficiency in Python, PowerShell scripting.
* Significant experience in Oracle DB & MS SQL Server.
* Experience with ABAC, RBAC.
* Strong network and host security background in Windows.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.