IAM Production Support Specialist
This IAM Production Support Specialist is needed for an IAM Solutions team in Chicago, IL. This is a full time role with a work week of four, 10 hour days. If you have an IAM background and experience with concepts and hands-on and troubleshooting with SSO SiteMinder of SSO Federation paired with strong experience with Linux, LDAP and/or Web Applications please apply below.
What you get to do:
- Analyze logs and identifying problems with authentication and authorization with Splunk
- Troubleshoot issues for SiteMinder web agents configured with various web servers on Unix and Windows environment
- Integration of SSO Single Sign On with external third party vendor applications using SAML and OAuth with Ping Identity Federation
- Troubleshoot with SSO SiteMinder and Ping Federate as well as ITSM solutions including Incident Management, Change Management, and Problem Management
- Support with a PKI Infrastructure
If you are interested in speaking about this opportunity please respond with your updated resume and provide a brief overview of your experience with the following individually: (Include years of experience, how you have used in the past in a situation based example, how you would add value to the team).
- SSO SiteMinder -Concepts & Hands-On & Troubleshooting
- SSO Federation - Concepts & Hands-On & Troubleshooting
- Linux - Concepts & Hands-On & Troubleshooting
- Web Applications - Concepts & Hands-On & Troubleshooting
- LDAP - Concepts & Hands-On & Troubleshooting
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.