A global investment bank seeking an IAM consultant to join its team in Jersey City. This will be a 6 month contract that the manager may look to extend or convert to a direct hire. Please apply if you are interested in a long-term engagement. The rate will be based on experience, market rate, and the budget of the group.
The job description is below for your consideration. If you are interested, please respond to this email with your resume. Also, please do not hesitate to forward this information to any colleagues or friends who may be interested and have the desired skill set. Referral bonuses are offered upon placement.
- Define and implement the IAM control framework.
- Assist in the deployment of and support of Business Roles, Analyzation and Packaging
- Enforce daily, weekly, and monthly Identity and Access Management (IAM) controls
- Adherence to ISO standards and active involvement in process enhancement and development
- Create, update, and maintain documentation (including process documents and procedures)
- Provides detailed reporting on current state of IAM controls (i.e. KRI reporting)
- Liaise with IT Security groups worldwide
- Participate in remediation of process and control gaps
- Develop and implement new process and procedures to address audit and regulatory issues
- Identify control gaps and recommended remediation and improvements for User Transfer and Exit process
- Assist in user re-certifications, reconciliations, system profile review, third party applications validation and other IAM related reviews
- Identify process and workflow improvements to address SoD violations
- Assist in control process monitoring and continuous improvements
- Execute RCSA and CMMI assessments for control process
- Support daily IAM BAU process and requests from user community as needed
- Ensure managers finish the required access rights re-certification within a timely manner.
- Minimum 4 year degree
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional IT / Audit / Compliance / Information Security / Risk Management related work experience
- Experience in Identity and Access Management including the areas of controls and governance
- Extensive experience with RBAC Business Roles, Design and Implementation
- Understanding of Role Based Access Controls (RBAC) model
- Proven experience implementing IAM controls
- Very knowledgeable with Risk & Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) and Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI)
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in developing RCSA framework and CMMI maturity assessment requirements framework
- Understands modern IAM methodologies and approaches
- Familiar with User Administration and Provisioning, Identity and Access Governance, and Identity Governance and Administration concept
- Knowledgeable with industry best practices, ISO standards, NIST, FFIEC and other regulatory requirements for financial/banking industry
- Direct contribution to operational permanent control framework
- Understands Controls, Control Gaps, and Action Plans
- Experience managing access rights in a financial environment
- CISSP, CISA, or other industry certification desired
- Project management and coordination skills desired
- Previous experience documenting procedures.
- Knowledge of IAM systems including SailPoint IdentityIQ, Control-SA, CyberArk or similar systems is a big plus
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.